Thursday, September 11, 2014

22 Weeks

Tomorrow marks week 22 of pregnancy.  Miraculously, my anxiety is in check and under control and I'm feeling really good, keeping up with exercise, etc.  I had my Anti XA (clotting) levels tested today and they are comfortably in the range where they should be and my TSH is still within normal limits.  Phew.  For today, great news.... that along with hearing a strong heartbeat and feeling some powerful kicks after I ate lunch.  Those kicks will never get old.

I am so grateful for these good days.

It's especially important to feel thankful today, on the 13th anniversary of September 11th.  I was reminded by the flags at half staff that I saw on my way to work today.  Sometimes it helps to have a little perspective on everything else going on when I find myself so easily consumed by what is happening in my life.

Anyway... just a note of thanks, especially when I know others are going through very hard times.

Here's to another uneventful 15 weeks...

2 comments:

  1. So happy all is continuing to go well hon and that you're feeling good and less worried. Continuing to send you lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And the same goes for you. It would just be the best thing if all could continue to go well for both of us. Fingers (and toes) crossed.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS